Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Last Days of Summer Vacation

This summer flew by so fast and I can't believe that I go back to work on Wednesday:(  Mason and I have had such an amazing time together, but unfortunately, all good things must come to an end.  Mason has matured so much this summer and will soon be my little toddler.  Some of the things that Mason has accomplished this summer are:
1. Crawling everywhere
2. Pulling himself up and cruising around furniture
3. Saying "uh-oh" every time he throws something on the ground
4. Eating more table food and liking it better than his formula
5. Getting super excited every time Mickey Mouse Club comes on the TV
6. Being a little social butterfly, especially when there are younger kids around
7. Giving me kisses whenever I ask for them
8. Looking for Penny whenever he wakes up or when we get home from being out
9. Being extremely well behaved at restaurants (even if we have to bribe him with puffs:)
10.  Clapping at the most perfect times
And so much more!

Since we only had a little time left together, I decided to take Mason to his favorite place, the splash pad!

I love this place!

Covered in sunblock and ready to enjoy:)


This is the face of pure happiness!!!


Thanks for a great summer munchkin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment