Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thing 1 and Thing 2

I would like to thank my amazing friends and sister for an awesome twin shower! I really am blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. The theme of the shower was Thing 1 and Thing 2 and it couldn't have been more perfect. I adored all of the little details. I was extremely appreciative of all of the fabulous women that spent this special day with me. My favorite part was when Mason and Marc showed up and Mason handed me a bouquet of roses that he picked out. This was a fabulous party and I couldn't be happier. Now it is time to prepare for these boys. We should probably start with picking names!!!

Thank you Brooklyn for the perfect party and adorable outfits!
Thank you Amelia for the awesome party favors! The twins love Swedish fish:)
Thank you Jaime for all of your help to make this party awesome!
Cutest Cupcakes Ever!
I miss you every day! Come home!
I love my sissy!
Thank you my sweet friend Rosanna! Not only did you help with this party, but then you came back to my house and helped me, along with my family, get things together for the babies! I ❤ you!
I love my in-laws!

Andrea and Jackson
I love Nini!
My beautiful, tan sister!
My true loves!
Mason is going to be the best big brother!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment