Tuesday, November 26, 2013

They're Here!!!!!

Noah Grayson Boileau 
November 25, 2013
4 Pounds 13 Ounces
18 Inches
2:00 AM
Noah is a sweet, relaxed little guy. He did not cry when the nurses pricked and prodded at him. He even enjoyed his first bath!

Dylan Ray Boileau
November 25, 2013
5 Pounds 7 Ounces
20 Inches
2:03 AM

Dylan is just as sweet and amazing! He was taken to the NICU shortly after birth. He has fluid in his lungs and rapid breathing. He has made great progress in 24 hours. I can't wait to hold him and smother him with kisses! 

Marc and I before surgery:) My water broke (and it was just like it is in the movies!) and we headed to Scottsdale Shea Hospital on Sunday at midnight.


Mason loves his younger brothers!!!
I was allowed to hold Dylan's hand!

Mason, Noah and I lounging in bed watching a movie.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Jill, they are beautiful. What an awesome family. I am so happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete