Friday, July 3, 2015

Naked Swimming

I have been very busy lately and have not had time to even download pictures.  These pictures are from my weekend alone with the twins when Marc and Mason went camping.  Therese and I took the kids to Momma and Poppa's house and went naked swimming (just the boys) in their backyard.  Noah loved the play pool and the sprinkler, but it took Dylan a little longer until he started enjoying it.

Noah is signing for the word more and saying it at the same time.  He always wants more of something!

Dylan was a little shy at first and did not want to go swimming.



Pure happiness coming from this kid!


I love those naked booties!

Aunt Therese is so great with these boys!


The love my children have for Poppa is unbelievable!  We are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment