Monday, July 22, 2013

Family Vacation: Day 2

We started our day with breakfast outside. The sun was shining and the weather was beautiful. We all then headed out to the beach. Mason was obsessed with the freezing ocean. Thank goodness Marc and Steven (Teeny is what Mason calls him) were willing to let their bodies go numb so that Mason could play and splash in the water. Mason even helped to build a sand castle and dig in the sand. It was a great day at the beach. We then went back to the hotel and ate the biggest pizza I have ever seen. The twins and I really enjoyed it! The rest of our day was spent napping and watching TV. Being out in the sun really took a lot out of us. Our evening consisted of dinner (everything revolves around food:) and walking around the Del Coronado Hotel. I am loving these relaxing days that I get to spend with my boys and my family! 






No comments:

Post a Comment