Sunday, July 10, 2011

Baby Shower

I love the diaper cake:-)


Thanks Jaime!

I love you Momma!

My wonderful in-laws!!!

I love you Mommy!

My Girls

LOL!

Thanks for everything Rosanna!
Some of the cute little outfits that everyone decorated!

Dressing creepy babies blindfolded!  I need more practice:-)

The boys stopped by at the end of the shower and passed out after eating!  This picture cracks me up!!!

I have such wonderful family and friends!  Thank you so much to everyone who helped out to throw an amazing, beautiful baby shower for me.  Momma was an awesome hostess and Mason, Marc, and I are so blessed to have you all in our lives!  Jaime, my mom, and momma made delicious food and I can't wait to eat leftovers:-)  Rosanna planned the funniest and most entertaining games.  Naturally the poop diapers were my favorite.  LOL!  It is probably a good thing that I am having a boy due to my immature humor.  The pictures are priceless!  I loved the idea that everyone at the party decorated a onesie for Mason.  Thank you Brooklyn and Amelia for organizing that.  Mason is going to look hot in all of his homemade outfits:-)  Thanks to Brooklyn, I had amazing hair!  I loved the surprise of getting my hair done in the morning to help me prepare for the special day!  Jaime organized a perfect party and I am so happy!  I love everyone so much!  We have less than 9 weeks until my little man arrives and I am starting to feel a little more prepared and definitely excited!

1 comment:

  1. Jill, I am so glad that you blog! I really loved hearing about your shower and how much fun you had. I wish I could have been there. Can't believe how close you are! Can't wait to meet Mason:)

    ReplyDelete