Sunday, August 20, 2017

San Diego Day #7

Since my boys spent most mornings sleeping, this day after my early morning stroll, Momma and I had a nice, quiet breakfast together on the hotel patio.  After breakfast, the kids went swimming in the hotel pool before we headed to the beach.  We were only at the beach for a couple of hours before we spontaneously decided to go to Sea World.  Momma and Poppa stayed in Coronado for a peaceful dinner while we went to the theme park.  Good times!






Noah was not in the mood for pictures!







I finally got to ride the Manta roller coaster and it was well worth the wait!  Every time we went to Sea World, I was either pregnant or no one was able to watch the kids.  Thanks Mommy for watching the boys so we could go on all the big rides!

Silly Austin!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment