Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

This was my surprise when I came downstairs today! My sweet romantic husband also dedicated our wedding song to me on the radio! These boys of ours have such a great role model to teach them how to be amazing husbands and fathers in the future (way in the future if I could have it my way:). 
Each chocolate heart had everyone's name on it because they all give me their "hearts"! I am one loved lady!
Thanks Aunt Therese for thinking of our boys!
Heart-shaped brownies for my love!
Mason stayed home with me today and helped me take care of the babies. He is an exceptional big brother!
My Valentines
Mason playing with the Valentine's Day toy from Daddy.
He loves it!
Dylan's bib says it all! Thanks Auntie Jaime!
I am obsessed with Noah's chubby cheeks!

1 comment: