Saturday, December 28, 2013

2nd Annual Train Park Adventure

Last night Marc, Mason, and I and the Olea family went to the Scottsdale train park for our annual tradition of riding the train and taking pictures with the creepy characters. The kids always have fun hanging out. We drank hot chocolate, ate popcorn, and the kids ran around. My mom stayed with the twins and enjoyed her time with them. She snuggled them, bathed them, and fed them all by herself. She is Super Grandma!!!!

Mason loved the train, even though he was a little scared at first:)
Isabella is such a sweet, gorgeous little girl!
Mason does not trust that Shrek!
I love this handsome little boy!
Nicholas and Mason are BFF!
The Olea Family
This picture cracks me up! I am still learning on how to take a proper selfie! Lol!
















No comments:

Post a Comment