Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mason and Jackson

Breastfeeding one and holding the other. LOL!


Baby Jackson

Grandma with her boys!

Andrea and I holding our beautiful babies!



My sister-in-law, Andrea, went into labor two days after I had Mason.  It was very scary because she was only 34 weeks pregnant.  The doctors were able to prolong the process for 2 days to help baby Jackson's lungs mature.  On September 11, my gorgeous little nephew was born weighing in at 3 pounds 12 ounces!  From that first night, Jackson was able to breathe on his own.  He had to stay in the NICU for 2 1/2 weeks.  This little guy made so much amazing progress, that my brother and Andrea were able to take him home sooner than what the doctors expected.  He is a miracle baby for sure!!!  This weekend, Mason, grandma, and I went down to Tucson and hung out together.  Mason looked like Jackson's body guard!  I am so happy that the boys will grow up together!

1 comment:

  1. SO gorgeous! Love the name Jackson. That is what Kyle and I are going to name our son (if we have one). :)

    ReplyDelete