Sunday, October 9, 2011

Exciting Week:-)

Mason and Penny passed out with mom!

Penny went to the spa!  Check out her red nails!  LOL!

Auntie Jaime with her 2 nephews

My brother changing Jackson's diaper!  Everyone was surrounding him in case he needed help.  LOL!

Mason trying to talk to Poppa!  It was so adorable!

Hanging out at Steven's football game!


Jackson is so tiny and cute!  Austin was getting hungry:-)

Only 4 days apart:-)  Mason will always protect his cousin!
I was surrounded by Cardinals fans and they were not happy with me:-)

Mason turned 1 month old on October 7!  This was a very exciting week:-)  Last Sunday, Marc and I went to the Giants game and Mason spent the afternoon with Grandma, Aunt Monica, and Cousin Nini.  He had a blast and they spoiled him.  It was the longest 4 hours for me, but my mom sent me pictures of my little man the entire time.  On Tuesday, Mason went shopping with me and he was the best boy ever.  Since the weather was getting nice, we went for a walk around the Scottsdale Quarter.  It was his first time in the stroller and my first time figuring out how to use it.  I can't wait for more outings now that it is not so hot!  On Thursday, I took Mason to the doctor because I was concerned that he might have a cold.  (I know I was being a paranoid new mom:)  I was glad we went because the doctor gave me some tips to help with his congestion, but overall Mason was extremely healthy!  He gained another pound!  He now weighs 10 pounds and 6 ounces:)  He is fitting into the clothes that were way too big for him 2 weeks ago.  The doctor is no longer concerned about Mason not gaining weight.  LOL!  

On Friday, David, Andrea, and Baby Jackson came up from Tucson to hang out for the weekend.  We had everyone, about 15 of us, over at our house Friday night for Momma's spaghetti and chicken parmesan.  It was really great hanging out with everyone and seeing Jackson.  He is now 5 pounds 10 ounces.  Both of our boys are growing so fast!  On Saturday, we took the boys to the mall and then we went and cheered on Steven at his football game.  It was a lot of fun having all of the cousins together:-)  We had a great weekend!   

No comments:

Post a Comment