Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mason is 7 Weeks!

Look at that BEAUTIFUL smile!!!

I love squeezing those cheeks!!

My two favorite boys!

My sweet angel!

My little man is 7 weeks old!  For the past 4 nights, Mason has been sleeping 6-7 hours.  This is AMAZING!!!  I am hoping that he sleeps at least 8 hours by the time I have to go back to work.  Mason really enjoys his morning walks with mommy, Penny, and Aunt Therese (even though he sleeps the whole time:).  I am so glad that the weather is finally getting cooler.  He has been cooing and making all kinds of sweet noises when he is awake.  I can just stare at him all day!  Mason loves listening to music now.  The other night he was acting fussy, so I put on some Bon Jovi lullaby renditions and he loved it!  He remained quiet and content for a long time.  I knew he would be a Jersey boy:-)  I am having so much fun with him and I enjoy each day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment