Monday, October 17, 2011

Mason at 5 Weeks (a little late)

Look what I can do!

Playing with his toys in his crib.

Check out my sandals!

Hanging out in his favorite place!

Bath Time!

He is officially too big for the sink now!  Next time he will get a bath in his own tub:-)



Mason is 5 weeks old and I can't believe how much he changes from each week!  He is so alert now.  He loves his mobile and some toys.  Mason has even smiled for us a few times, but of course never when I have the camera!  His favorite time is chilling on his changing table and looking around his room.  We all gather around him and stare.  LOL!  It is really funny when we have a lot of people over and we are crowded in his room:)  Mason has also been sleeping in his crib for almost 2 weeks now.  I am glad that it was a very easy transition for him.  I have the monitor right next to me when I sleep.  I am getting better at not running into his room every time he makes a funky noise.  LOL!  Last Thursday, my mom spent the night to give Marc and I some rest.  It was awesome!!  I slept 8 hours straight.  I haven't done that in months, not even when I was pregnant!  That was the first night that Mason slept in four hour stretches.  I was so proud of him!!!!  Since then, he has been sleeping 4-5 hours straight through.  I finally feel like I am getting some rest at night, even with all of the animal noises he makes in his sleep:)  My little angel is growing up so fast!  I can't believe I have to go back to work in 3 weeks:(   

No comments:

Post a Comment