Thursday, August 7, 2014

Coronado Vacation Day 3

One of the best parts of this vacation is the weather. We sit outside for every meal and walk as much as possible. Today after breakfast, we decided to rent bikes and explore the island. I enjoyed every minute of this, but Mason started to get uncomfortable after an hour. He kept saying, "The bumps hurt my butt. Take this bike back to your friends." So after an hour, we returned the bikes to our "friends". Lol!

Ready for breakfast!
Let's do this!


I got a little girl bike! Lol! The adult bikes were too big for me:)
Such a fun, scenic ride.
A sweet treat after our bike ride.
A quick swim in the pool before nap time.

After nap time today, we hopped in the car and drove downtown to Seaport Village. We walked around and had dinner overlooking the harbor. Mason told me he would buy me a sailboat. I preferred the yachts, but I won't be picky.  Mason was in awe of the USS Midway. We look forward to taking a tour some day. 

He is sooooo gorgeous!








We spent the rest of the evening at Seaworld again. We saw killer whales and dolphins. Then we hung out at the Sesame Street play area for a long time. Mason loved the Elmo ride and everything else in that area. We ended the evening with a Shamu show and fireworks. 

Since it is our last night on the island, we decided to head over to the beach. Mason loves it so much and this made him happy. I can't wait to come back next year, but this time with the twins. Thank goodness for FaceTime because that is what got me through the days!

The glare made it difficult for taking pictures, but Mason's reaction was priceless!

Mason was scared at first, but totally let loose once the ride started.


















No comments:

Post a Comment