Monday, May 5, 2014

High Tea

The English Rose Tea Room has been pictured on this blog numerous times. I absolutely adore this place! If I had a little girl, we would definitely celebrate lots of birthdays here. Since I don't, my boys will learn to love this quaint, very pink, super girly tea room. Mason loves this place because of all of the desserts!  On Sunday, we had a lovely afternoon filled with family, tea, finger sandwiches, and lots of sweets! I look forward to many more tea parties in my future.
This kid loves taking selfies!
Marc and Aunt Michelle stayed home with the twins while we enjoyed this feast.
All dressed up and ready for tea!
We love that they have a variety of hats to choose from.
Mason loved the scone best! It was delicious!
Steven knows the proper way to drink tea. Pinky out!
Being in a house full of testosterone, it is nice to get out with my ladies! 








No comments:

Post a Comment