Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thank You!

The day Marc and I found out we were having twins was an extreme roller coaster of emotions. My first reaction was shock, followed by lots of tears. Twins were never on our radar and completely unexpected. I had so many fears of how we were going to raise newborn twins and a toddler. Everyone offered to help, but I knew Marc and I would be doing it alone. Now that my boys are almost 2 months old, it is apparent that I was wrong. So many people have been helping us and a big thank you does not do our love for everyone justice! I want everyone to know how much we appreciate the help! My mom has been my rock! She even spends the nights with me to help me through the roughest hours. I love my mom more than anything and raising twins has brought us even closer!  My sister-in-laws and my niece Halley have been amazing! They come over at 7AM with food, and watch all of our boys so Marc and I can sleep and get caught up on things around the house. They stay all day and into the night sometimes as well. We are very fortunate to have my sister-in-law Therese live close to us. Mason calls her "My Therese".  She has been here day and night, and I can't even express my gratitude in words. Momma and Poppa have been beyond helpful between cooking, cleaning, changing diapers, feeding, and keeping Mason happy. My sister and her boys have been awesome with bringing over food and looking after my three babies. Mason loves all of the extra attention he is getting from everyone. My dad and father-in-law have come over to help when I have to work or just need a nap.  My aunt Monica and cousin Nicole have provided us with much needed sleep as well! Not only are we blessed with a fantastic family, but loving friends as well, who I consider family. Rosanna and her family have gone above and beyond with everything from helping us move into our new house to taking great care of my boys. Amelia has been helping out since I left the hospital. She takes care of both boys on her own so I can sleep, work, go to the store, and anything else I could need.  Patty, who will be watching all 3 of our kids when I go back to work, has been extremely supportive as well.  She watched the boys so I could work out at the gym!  Even though Brooklyn does not live here, I am very appreciative of her help. When I am having a tough day and just want to cry, she is there to talk me through it and snap me out of my funk!  Thank you to those people that have provided us with formula and diapers! I did not realize how much you go through with two newborns. So many people have been supportive and love our children like their own. Marc and I are rarely alone and someone is always ready to be here if we need it. For anyone that I did not mention, due to newborn brain, thank you! We could not have done this without the love and support of our closest family and friends.  We love you all more than you will ever know! Our family is truly blessed! XOXO




Dylan is handsome!
My sweet Noah Bear!
Dylan enjoying bath time.
Noah would rather eat than take a bath:)
Mason's adorable booty in underwear! Still working on training him:(
My first glass of wine! Half way through and I was tipsy:) Thanks Mommy and Therese for giving Marc and I our first date night since the birth of the twins. It was great catching up with my husband! Lol:)
The boys sleeping in Momma's bed! When Noah's arms are in this position, then he is going to be passed out for awhile!
Sebastian loving on Mason!
Noah's favorite spot! This is how I get things done around the house when one of the boys doesn't want to sleep.
Saba and Noah
Noah's big smile for Grandpa Boileau (PeePaw)












No comments:

Post a Comment