Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Mason's 1st Slumber Party

Last Saturday night, Mason had his first official sleepover with someone other than family (even though I consider Rosanna family). Rosanna, Chris, and Nicholas took Mason to Rawhide. He went to the petting zoo, panned for gold (but did not like to get his hands dirty), cried from the loud noises at the gun show, and ran around like a crazy man singing and dancing. When they woke up, Mason ate a gourmet breakfast that Rosanna prepared and then played outside with Nicholas on his cool Thomas train. I am pretty sure Mason was ready to move in. He had a blast! Thank you Olea family for taking such great care of my son. I can't wait to have Nicholas spend the night at our house so I can spoil him! My little guy is growing up so fast!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment