Tuesday, January 28, 2014

2 Month Dr. Visit

Noah 10 lbs 9 oz and 21 3/4 inches
Dylan 10 lbs 6 oz and 22 inches

My boys had their 2 month check up this week and they are very healthy little munchkins! They are gaining weight like champs. They no longer need the extra calorie formula. According to the premie charts, Noah and Dylan are in the 50th percentile. Compared to full term babies, they are in the 15th percentile. We can officially put that NICU stay behind us because these guys are moving up! They are focusing on objects, staying awake for longer periods of time, and even giving us intentional smiles. The love I have for these boys is indescribable. No matter how exhausted I am, when my boys are in my arms, I am in heaven. I was meant to be a mom of three fantastic little men! 

No comments:

Post a Comment