Sunday, May 15, 2016

Mother's Day Celebration

Mother's Day was perfect!  My boys spoiled me like crazy and made me feel so special.  The day started with a delicious breakfast made by my awesome husband.  Then Marc and the boys showered me with gifts (a day at the Montelucia spa, a photography class, and a homemade huge tea cup). Since the weather was gorgeous, we decided to pack up the boys and head to our favorite spot, the zoo.  As always, we had a blast enjoying all of the animals.  We ended this amazing day at Pita Jungle and frozen yogurt with the rest of the family.  I am blessed!









Huggy time!







These two were in a very deep conversation about petting goats.

It is never easy getting a picture of all three of these boys.





Me and the Bear and a bear!


Mason and I took a pedal boat ride.  I got a great workout because Mason could not reach the pedals.


Popcorn break!


I think he was over taking pictures.  Lol!

Mason adores his auntie!



So much love is shared with Momma.

Noah hated when I put this flower in his hair.

Much better now!


These women mean the world to me!  I only hope I can be half of what they are as a mother and grandmother!




No comments:

Post a Comment