Sunday, March 29, 2015

Vegas Baby!

This is the first weekend Marc and I spent away from the boys and we decided to go to fabulous Las Vegas. We missed our kids like crazy, but it was a much needed vacation. We walked the strip, gambled quite a bit, and ate amazing food. Marc surprised me Saturday night with dinner at Olives at the Bellagio. We watched the fountains from our table and even got to enjoy some time on the patio overlooking the water. This was one of the best tasting restaurants I have ever been to. Just when I thought our date was over, he surprised me again with tickets to see Beatles LOVE, a Cirque Du Soleil show. We had balcony seats, but because the show wasn't sold out, they moved us to the front row!!! We were able to touch the stage and had the acrobatics right in front of us. It was amazing! Our weekend was filled with romance and adult fun, but I was ready to get back to my gorgeous boys. Until we meet again Las Vegas!


In the flower room at the Bellagio.



Beatles!!!

Front row baby!

Viva Las Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment