Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Jill and Brooke in Kansas City

Last weekend I flew out to Kansas City, Missouri to visit my beautiful best friend.  My original plan was to go out there, capture her, and bring her back to Arizona.  That didn't happen because when I landed, I instantly fell in love with this awesome city!  My new plan is to take Marc and Mason back there:)  We were extremely fortunate to have amazing weather.  Apparently the huge winter coat, gloves and hats were a big waste of suitcase space.  I must have brought the Arizona weather because it was gorgeous!  Brooklyn and I had so much fun all weekend!  We went shopping at the Plaza, ate lots of amazing food, got manicures, went to a movie, and even had afternoon tea at this spectacular museum.  This trip made me realize how much I miss my best friend:(  Thank you Brooklyn and Teddy for a fabulous weekend!!!  I can't wait to come back with Mason and Marc!


Me and My Girl

This plate of BBQ is about to go down!

The Plaza





And we're the 3 best friends that anyone can have:)
While I was enjoying my vacation, Marc was home with Mason and Penny.  Thank you Marc for sending me pictures and videos of my gorgeous babies!
Bath Time with Daddy!

Christmas pajamas already??? :)

Passed out Penny from all the fun with Daddy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment