Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Mason!!!!

Happy Birthday to my sweet boy!  Thanks for bringing purpose to my life:)
 My little man is all grown up!  I can't believe he is a year old today.  One year ago we were celebrating the birth of this amazing baby and now he is officially a toddler.  He is such a happy little guy and has touched the lives of so many people.  Mason has accomplished so many things in this passed year and I look forward to all that he will do in the coming years.  He is still not walking on his own, but he continues to take steps here and there.  I love this little munchkin soooo much!
Mason sharing his birthday treats with his sister:)

Mason enjoys stacking blocks.  Maybe an architect when he grows up? :)

Opening the first of many presents. 

"Hmmmmm, what do I play with next?"

"Come out and play with me Jackson!"

The September Birthday Crew

Marc 9/5, Grandma and Mason 9/7, Jackson 9/11

No comments:

Post a Comment