Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy 5 Month Birthday!!!!

My little love bug is 5 months old today!!!  He continues to change each week.  He is so close to rolling over on his own.  Every time we think he is going to make it, he discovers his feet (built-in toys) and decides to play with them instead.  My son has a foot fetish!  LOL:)  He is getting a little better with tummy time.  Mason will now stay on his belly for about 30 seconds before he gets upset.  This is probably why he won't roll over because he hates being on his tummy:)  For the most part, Mason is the happiest baby lately!  He is always smiling and his eyes light up whenever we look at him.  His beautiful smile continues to make my heart melt every time I see it.  Mason has also been sleeping about 6-7 hours straight throughout the night for the past 6 nights.   Marc and I are finally starting to get some rest again!  He loves eating his oatmeal for breakfast every day too.  My son loves his food!  Marc and I love our sweet boy more than anything!!!!!!   

This is too much work!  I am just going to lay here:)

I'm trying, but I would rather play with my feet:)

I love chillin on the couch with my dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment