Friday, April 8, 2011

Maternity Clothes Shopping

A true best friend:-)
Finding comfortable clothes to wear has been a challenge.  I am at the point where some of my clothes, jeans, shirts, and anything that requires a button, are no longer fitting me.  Yet I am still smaller than some maternity clothes.  I am extremely lucky to have Brooklyn help me find clothes to fit my changing figure.  Thank you for supporting me and being a shoulder to cry on when the realization of my growing size hits me:-)  I also appreciate your willingness to strap on a belly and feel what I feel.  I love you girlie!!!   

XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. This is too funny I love it!!! You do have a truly great friend on your hands!!! Can't wait to find out what you are having!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture cracks me up every time I look at it:-) Just a few more hours!!!

    ReplyDelete