Monday, March 28, 2011

16 Week Appointment

16 weeks and growing:-)
My appointment went really well today.  I was concerned because last night I woke up around 4 AM and could not go back to bed because of sharp pains in my lower abdomen.  I moved my appointment to an earlier one because I was a little nervous.  Right away we heard the healthy heartbeat (145 bpm) and the doctor said everything is normal and right on track.  Apparently the sharp pains are from my uterus growing.  It was pretty painful, but thank God "Noname" is doing well and getting bigger.  The baby is now about 3-4 inches in length and weighing about 3-5 ounces, even though the way my stomach looks, I would have thought the baby was way bigger.  Two weeks left until the major ultra sound when we find out if we are on team pink or blue.  I can't wait!!!! 

1 comment: