Tuesday, March 8, 2011

1st Trimester is Offically Over!!!

This is my belly at 4 weeks pregnant! (I was still trying to lose holiday weight:-)


This is my belly at 13 weeks.  Holy Belly!


OMG!  13 weeks flew by!  I can't believe I am starting the 2nd trimester.  Baby Boileau is the size of a peach or about 3 inches long, but my belly feels a lot bigger.  Most pregnancy symptoms should be subsiding, so I am hoping the occasional nausea will finally end.  I am also hoping to have more energy because I have not been working out as much as I would have liked.  My students continue to point out my growing belly.  I officially purchased my first pair of maternity pants this weekend.  They are unbelievably comfortable!  My jeans were just fitting a little too snug, which made breathing difficult.  LOL:-)  These are my new favorite pants.  I plan on wearing them even after the baby is born too.  They are going to be my buffet/Christmas dinner pants:-) 

2 comments: