Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Princess Penelope

Fat dog in a little coat:-)  LOL!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  I had an amazing doctor's visit today.  I was able to hear the heartbeat of our little nugget.  Noname (No-nah-me), that is what we call our nugget because we can't agree on any names, had a healthy heartbeat of 168 bpm.  I am 10 weeks along and feeling great!  I have another appointment March 2, which will be at the end of my first trimester.  We will have our second ultra sound along with some blood tests.  I can't believe how fast things are going.  I am just trying to enjoy each moment:-)
June 8, 2009

Thank you Marc for being an amazing, caring husband.  You have been extremely supportive throughout this pregnancy and I am beyond grateful to have you in my life.  You are going to be the best father!  Thank you for my beautiful roses.  Happy Valentine's Day honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment