Sunday, February 13, 2011

Baby Gifts, Already?

It has been so hard not buying everything!   I agreed to let Marc get this, but I will be the one dressing the baby.  Just kidding:-)  Baby Boileau will be a Giants fan and a Cowboys fan.   Marc promised to find a NY Giants outfit for the baby.  Poor kid is going to be so confused during football season!
Thanks Aunt Jaime!  The baby is going to be very stylish thanks to you:-)

Thanks Aunt Brooklyn and Uncle Teddy!  This is going to be the baby's favorite blanket because it is super soft and has the cutest turtles.  We are so fortunate to have such a wonderful family and amazing friends!  Baby Boileau is going to be spoiled:-)

2 comments:

  1. I'll get her the Giants outfit! Don't let Marco have anything to do with anything Giants. It's bad enough he's going to brainwash her into believing the cowboys are a real football team. Jeeeeez don't get me started Marco. How's my niece feeling

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! So true Uncle Andrew! I am feeling amazing:-)

    ReplyDelete