Wednesday, July 18, 2018

7th Annual San Diego Vacation

I know it has been a very long time since I updated the blog, so I figured I would start with our annual Coronado vacation. We spent 7 amazing days on this island and then drove up to Carlsbad to check out Legoland for the first time. This trip was absolutely amazing! Here are some highlights from our first day.


Introducing the car fairy! She comes out on long road trips and provides fun games, treats, and even movies. I can’t take the credit because my awesome neighbors gave me the idea, but I can say this was the best drive ever! (No judging the back of the car)


Roadside Bingo was a great game, thank you Dollar Tree! This took up over an hour of our drive and the boys were helping each other out.





We finally arrived and went straight to our favorite Mexican restaurant, Miguel’s.


They have the best queso jalapeƱo dip! 



After dinner we decided to walk down to the beach to put our feet in the water. The boys decided that meant to swim in the water with their clothes on! Oh well, this is vacation!



This is definitely their happy place!







No comments:

Post a Comment