Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

I have so much to be thankful for in my life.  Most of all, I am blessed to have such an amazing, supportive, loving family.  We spent the morning cooking and watching the parade and the afternoon at my sister's house eating the entire time.  My boys loved torturing their older cousins and playing with their younger cousin, Sebastian. Happy Thanksgiving!

Dylan is my little sous chef!

Noah enjoyed eating!

My beautiful cousins!

Jaime's backyard is not very kid friendly.  Between the pool without a fence and cactus everywhere, everyone was a nervous wreck with the babies.  

Still eating!





Noah is very serious about the game they are playing.

He adores his Poppa!

Dylan is my snuggle bunny!

My beautiful mommy!


No more pictures!

The boys torturing Austin.




This is the first year we introduced the elf on the shelf.  After Santa arrived on the parade, a special book was found in the kitchen.  All five of us read the book together on the couch.  We learned all about the elf and how he visits Santa Claus every night to report how the boys behaved that day. After the story, we were on a mission to find this elf.  After looking throughout the house, Dylan spotted him on the ledge above the front door.  Mason decided to name him Beanie.  Every morning when Mason wakes up, he is on a search for Beanie.  Mason has been on his best behavior all weekend because he doesn't want Beanie to see him being bad.  Can we keep Beanie all year?!  The twins like to find Beanie, but they don't understand that they have to behave.  We are working on that.  Now Marc and I have to remember to move him each night!

No comments:

Post a Comment