Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Labor Day (a little late)

Since Labor Day was Mason's birthday this year, we spent the Sunday before celebrating with the Boileau family.  We all hung out at Pee Paw's house eating delicious food and celebrating Marc and Mason's birthdays.  We always have a fun time when we are together.


My little couch potatoes!

I love that Pee Paw gets down on the floor with my boys!  They love their Grandpa Boileau very much.

Give my kids a balloon, and they will be entertained for hours.  They find excitement in the littlest things.  I love it!

Loving on Aunt T


Happy Birthday Marc!  We are blessed to have you.  You are an amazing father to our boys and I couldn't have chosen a better partner!  XOXO

Noah and Dylan LOVE singing Happy Birthday.  It is definitely one of their favorite songs.

Dylan is ready for some ice cream.


Happy 4th Birthday my sweet boy!


May all your dreams and wishes come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment