Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Family Pictures

Thank you to my amazingly talented friend, Jayde, for getting some great family pictures! I can't believe how big my boys are already!



Hanging out in the tree in our backyard.

Noah is loving the camera!

My Boileau Boys

Me and my favorites!

Noah and Dylan's faces crack me up!


Penny is the best at taking pictures! Mason took his shirt off because he thought we were done.

Love these pumpkin butts! Thanks for going with my vision Jayde!



Mason's first crush! He likes older women. Lol!

He acts like such a flirt when Jasmine is around. Boys start at such a young age!

I have an obsession with these booties!

Noah and Dylan light up whenever Mason is around.



I hope they stay best friends forever!






















1 comment:

  1. I love those pictures can't wait to get my copies :-)

    ReplyDelete