Monday, February 25, 2013

Birthday at the Spa

Today was the most perfect day!  Thanks to my best girls, Brooklyn, Rosanna, Jessica, and Amelia, we all spent the day at the Joya Spa at the Montelucia Resort.  Our day consisted of working out, massages, hanging by the pool, and enjoying all of the amenities.   I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend this day.  When I got home, Marc surprised me with a fabulous dinner that he prepared and a special date night set for next weekend for dinner and a show, The 50 Shades of Grey Parody.  My day ended with my 2 favorite boys and Penny cuddling on the couch.  How did I ever get so fortunate to have such an amazing life?!  XOXOXO

This is the way to celebrate a birthday!  Love my girls!!!

Gorgeous Ladies (and Baby)

I think Rosanna enjoyed her first time at the spa!  None of us wanted to leave:)


Releasing the negative energy!


Thanks for a fabulous day!!!!  Love you all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment