Friday, June 22, 2012

Mason Pulling Himself Up

My little boy amazes me each day.  I anticipate each milestone and adore Mason's expressions when he accomplishes something.  Marc and I were eating dinner on the couch (our favorite place to eat) and Mason was in the pack 'n' play enjoying his toys and watching his favorite show on the Baby Channel.  Apparently Mason wanted to join in on mommy and daddy's conversation instead, so he pulled himself up and gave us the biggest, brightest smile!  Marc and I both screamed with excitement:)


He is growing up too fast for me:(

Hi Buddy!

Earlier in the day, Mason was playing with his toys in his room.

Mommy and Daddy love you sooooo much!

I love all of the extra time I have with my little guy!!!

Mason loves to read books:)

No comments:

Post a Comment