Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Contaminator

My poor, little Mason had a severe stomach bug last Wednesday and his symptoms lasted until Monday night:(  My family has been beyond amazing helping me get through this, and now 6 people and counting have been contaminated with this bug.  I feel terrible that everyone is getting sick and next time I will definitely quarantine our little family from everyone.  I did not think that a 9 month old baby could get this sick and everyone who comes into contact with him.  This has been a rough week for everyone and I am soooooooo sorry:(  On a positive note, Mason is definitely feeling better!!!

I am feeling much better:)

He's Baaaack!!!

My Little Ham

Mason picked out the ball when I asked him!!!!

BFF

I have the best kids EVER!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment