Sunday, November 27, 2011

Funfilled Weekend

It was really great having Jackson and his parents stay with us this weekend:-)  Jackson slept for 7 hours straight!  This was nice because my brother and Andrea got some much needed rest.  Mason loved hanging out with his cousin.  We all went out for breakfast and we had the two best behaved babies EVER!  After breakfast, we took the boys to the mall to visit Saba (my dad).  My dad was such a proud grandpa!  He showed off his grandsons to everyone at the mall.  We even bought the boys their first Christmas ornaments.  We had a lot of fun!  I look forward to spending more weekends together.  

Mason is huge compared to his cuz!

Jackson slept in Mason's lap and Mason rubbed his head!  Too cute:-)

I know I'm HOT!  LOL!
My sweet boys!

XOXOXO

Mason's first Christmas ornament

No comments:

Post a Comment