Sunday, October 9, 2016

Breakfast with Characters

Before we headed home, we stopped at the Paradise Pier Hotel for breakfast with Mickey and friends. This is a great way to prolong our vacation and give us one last dose of Disney before our 6 hour drive.  I know that I am bias, but I am pretty sure the characters loved my children more than any others in the restaurant. We had so much extra time with Mickey, Stitch, Pluto, Daisy, and Minnie. Stitch and Minnie were fighting over my boys.  Needless to say Minnie won! Minnie and Pluto even took my boys for a tour around the hotel.  The characters ignored other kids that came up to them. Mason, Noah, and Dylan loved all of the extra attention.  The boys are still talking about this vacation a  month later.  We had a fabulous trip!

My boys love to eat.






Mason was definitely wanting a break from taking pictures.  LOL!


My nephews are gorgeous!

Mickey waffles taste so much better than regular waffles.


Birthday cupcakes for the birthday crew.



Walking around the hotel with their best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment