Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy 6 Month Birthday Mason!

I can't believe that 6 months have gone by!  My little boy is so amazing and loved by so many people.  He is now able to sit up on his own for a long time, he giggles when we play peek-a-boo, he picks up items (and puts them into his mouth:), and understands when we say "give me a kiss"!  Mason is the smartest baby ever!  LOL:)  Penny is also obsessed with her younger brother.  She constantly licks him, no matter what he does to her, like poke out her eyes and pull her hair.  If Mason is in a cranky mood, Penny is always the one that cheers him up.  It is so adorable! 

My poor baby has not been feeling well all week.  I think it is a combination of a cold and teething.  You can see the white bumps forming on his upper gums.  Thanks to a coworker, I bought the Nose Frieda Snot Sucker (sounds gross I know).  It is the best contraption for clearing out my munchkin's nose.  You have to literally use your mouth to suck out all of the mucus.  I know how this must sound, but it really works, and there is a filter so that you do not get any boogers in your mouth.  That was my concern when I heard about it.  My sister-in-law used it for Jackson, and she loved it too.  We bought it online and there were thousands of positive reviews.  I highly recommend it for all sick babies:)  Even though Mason has not been feeling well, he still happens to be the sweetest boy.  He loves playing and getting all kinds of attention.  He has his 6 month check up tomorrow so I will update the latest measurements.

Thank you sooooo much Aunt Michelle for my awesome 6 month birthday presents:)

I want to play with this one.

Mason is wearing a shirt that was decorated at my baby shower!

He does love his sister!  Sloppy baby kisses and sloppy Penny kisses:)

I love to torture Penny, but she doesn't mind!

Throw the ball to me!

Is it okay if I read this book Mom?

Already loving to read just like his mommy!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment